Pinterest

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Only A Few Days Left!!!!!

I can't believe how quickly Friday is coming as I gather items together for my catalogue launch.  Things are busy with the backyard project, closing of my mom's apartment, end of school year activities such as recitals and field trips.  With all the craziness in my life its nice to be able to slow down and focus on scrapbooking and cardmaking when I can.  

Here are some more elements of a Scrapbook page I am working on.  I was trying to achieve a wrought iron effect to go with the iron in the pictures (which you will see eventually :).  I used a piece of 12 x 12 Basic Black cardstock and ran it through my personal electronic die cutting machine to achieve this wrought iron effect as one of my layers.  But it was looking too black, and this where the playing comes in.  I sponged on Illuminate Glimmer Watermark with a piece of our Stamping Sponge (both items can be found in the new catalogue).  I loved the effect which of course got my gears turning and I started to see different cards (think halloween) and layouts in my mind.   Hopefully these pictures captures  the effect.  





Here is the wrought iron on a piece of 12 x 12 Crumb Cake Card Stock ink with images from the French Foliage stamp set.  Sadly this favourite stamp set of mine is being discontinued and is available only until Friday.



Two more items being discontinued from our line of products are our Soda Pop Tops and the Collage Curios stamp set.   I love how this stamp set co-ordinates with the Pop Tops, add a generous helping of Crystal Effects (which is not being discontinued) and you have sweet custom embellishment for your project.




Thank you for stopping by and visiting my corner of the blogging world.   I look forward to possibly seeing you Friday night for my catalogue launch at my home.  Enjoy your day!!!

No comments: