Pinterest

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Catalogue Launch!!!



WHEN:   Friday May 31, 2013
TIME:   6 pm to 9 pm
WHERE:  49 Watson Cres.
RSVP:  519-577-1321 or riajenkins@rogers.com


Good morning!!!  It is that time of year again.  I am so excited for the new catalogue launch!! 

Please join me at my home as I showcase the new catalogue. 

See some of the new items from the catalogue

There will be a make n' take

Light refreshments

Some used and discontinued stamp sets and ink pads for sale

And there will be a door prize for exclusive Stampin' Up! product including the new Petite Curly Label punch and an exclusive embossing folder.  Earn a ballot for attending my launch, earn extra ballots for bringing a friend and for every $25 in orders you place.

And for the first time ever you will be able to order products from both the new and old catalogues on Friday!!! 

Enjoy the rest of your week and I look forward to seeing you on Friday. 




No comments: