First off we have "First Day Jitters". I used Bazzill cardstock (what else would I use?), American Crafts ribbon, and the Miss Muffet Font from Quickutz. And yes, that is a pic of Dave all ready for his first day of school, he barely fit on their chairs and was asked to not come back since he was too much of a disturbance for the class.
Next we have "Mad Science" Once again Bazzill cardstock was used, some American Crafts glitter cardstock (I love that stuff) used for the goo in the flasks and "sparkles" by the title, the Flasks, 12 inch border, and Zelda font all from Quickutz. The rest including rub ons was part of the Piggy Tales Simple Simon Collection.
Last was my altered item. I really scrapped outside of my shell on this one. This is the first altered item I ever did 100% on my own, outside of a supervised class setting. I picked up the plaque at a dollar store for $1, painted it with kaiser craft red paint left over from another project I am working on, rik rack ribbon kicking around my stash, American Crafts ribbon, some misc buttons and embroidery thread also kicking around my stash, and some circle grunge board that I did up for the "shhh, study area" . I think for my first time, I did OK completing my first altered item by myself and I came out of the experience pretty much uninjured. I am working on another altered item, but I injured myself in step 2 of the project, more on that when I actually finish the project and post it.