Pinterest

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Retirement Lists are Up!!




Today is the day that Stampin' Up! releases their retirement lists.  So sad to see some of my favourite stamp sets going away.  But after looking at the catalogue (I can't wait to share it with everyone when the time comes), there is going to be so many new and exciting items to play with.   I just finished placing my sneek peak order.  Hopefully sometime next week I will have some new, product in my hot little hands.

Below you will find the links to the PDF files of the retiring product.  First will be the the stamps, they will be available to order until May 31.   The accessories list is marked as while supplies list.  Once these items are gone they are gone for good.  Some of the accessories are discounted from 25% to 60% off!  And I just noticed that some of the discontinued cardstock and watercolor crayons are already out of stock.

Retiring Stamps can be found HERE

Retiring Accessories can be HERE

Contact me via email:  riajenkins@rogers.com or comment below, or place your order through my personal Stampin' Up! website HERE

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my little corner of the blogging world.




1 comment:

Denise Donald said...

Your blog looks great!!! So sad to see glossy cardstock and champagne mist shimmer paint leave.