Pinterest

Thursday, April 4, 2013

A Color Refresher

Things are gearing up for the arrival of the new 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! catalogue.  One of the changes in the coming months will be refreshing our color selection.  We will still have Brights, Subtles, Regals and Neutrals, but some colors will be going away to make way for one brand new color and some of the popular in-colors will be added to the core collection.  And yes, change can be difficult for all of us, but also with changes comes new exciting options.    I will admit when I first the read the list, I got a little anxious to see some of my favourites going away.  I am most upset seeing Baja Breeze, Pretty in Pink and More Mustard leaving.  But on the other hand I am thrilled to see Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral and Crushed Curry being added to the core colors. In the chart below you can see what is being added and what is being discontinued.  All colors that are being discontinued are on a while supplies last basis.  That includes EVERYTHING in those colors, paper, ink, ribbon, etc.  Now is your chance to stock up on what you love before it is going going gone.




One more piece of exciting news to tell you.  This weekend, April 6-8 we will be having FREE SHIPPING on EVERYTHING!!  That includes even the specials this month such as the This and That product line, our new photopolymer stamp set, all Best of 25 Years Stamp Sets etc.  I will be placing my order on April 7, I won't be around on April 8.   But you can also place your order online through my Stampin' Up! website, just follow the link HERE   Or email me:  riajenkins@rogers.com 

Keep watching my blog as more information will be released over the coming weeks of what items will be discontinued.  And hints at some of the exciting new things to come.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my little corner of the blogging world.

No comments: