Pinterest

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Vintage Card Swap Fun

Dear friend and fellow CraftdBear Team member, Margie, hosted a vintage card swap.  And I love vintage, how could I say no.  Perfect opportunity for me to break out the Postage Due stamp set I bought myself a couple of months ago.   Love it!!  And all the cards I received back are absolutely gorgeous.  Thanks to all the ladies who participated in the swap.  I have a stack of ideas to work with, and cards ready to give away for birthdays etc.  

Here is my contribution to the swap.   I like vintage because you can get messy and dirty with distressing and smooching.  I decided to add some colorful butterflies for a pop of color.  



Supplies used in the project are:

Stamp Sets:  Postage Due, Papillon Potpourri, French Foliage and Teeny Tiny Wishes

Classic Ink:  Basic Black, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, More Mustard, Island Indigo, Riding Hood Red, Basic Gray.

Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Crumb Cake

Ribbon: Riding Hood Red 3/8" Taffeta, and Basic Gray/Basic Black two tone 1 1/4" Ribbon (found in the current spring catalogue)

Punches:  Jewellry Tag, Elegant Butterfly, and Bitty Butterfly (found in the current spring catalogue)

Misc:  Gold Glow Smooch Spritz, Stampin Distress Tool (found in the current spring catalogue)

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my little corner of the blogging world.  I love to hear from you.  Comments and suggestions for a project you like to see are all welcome.


1 comment:

Dee said...

I really like your Vintage card...great job, Ria!