Pinterest

Monday, March 25, 2013

This and That and Easter!


Hello spring!!!  Well, at least the calendar says its spring.  But if you were to look out my window you would wonder.  Still snow, still cold.  BUT my tulips are starting to peak out in my garden. 

I love spring.  And Stampin' Up! is kicking off spring by giving a wee peek into what the new main catalogue will have for us paper crafting addicts.  And they are offering a special bundle for a limited time to help get you excited for the new catalogue.

First up is the This and That bundle   In the bundle you get some sweet washi tape, an awesome rotary stamp, a pack of the gorgeous Epic Day This and That Designer Series paper, Epic Day This and That Designer Stickers, and an Epic Day This and That Journal.  All of these items are currently available in a bundle for 15% off. You can view the PDF HERE. to see the goodness that is This and That.  And don't forget to watch the video below to see some of the endless possibilities this bundle is capable of.  Mine is currently on order, and I CAN'T WAIT to get my hands on it.   And don't wait, this special bundle is available only until April 30.



I recently participated in a Swap put together for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators by my dear friend Margie   And now that the swap is officially over I thought I would share the card I made.  The theme was spring, and spring is of course Easter and bright happy colors.  

I had fun experimenting with Stampin' Up's Watercolor Pencils.  It was a fun card to put together.  









The supplies used are as follows:

Stamp Sets:  Everybunny Stamp Set 
Ink:  Staz On Black, Whisper White Craft Stampin Pad
Cardstock:  Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Whisper White 
Designer Series Paper:  Sunshine and Sprinkles (Spring Catalogue)
Tools:   Big Shot, Modern Label Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Sponge Daubers, Aqua Painters
Embossing Folder:  Cloudy Day Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Embellishments:  Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Silver Dazzling Details, Melon Mambo 3/8" Striped Organdy Ribbon (Spring Catalogue)
Adhesives:  Snail, Stampin' Dimensionals
Miscellaneous:  Watercolor Pencils

Want to book a class or workshop, contact me today:  riajenkins@rogers.com  


Thanks for stopping by and visiting my little corner of the blogging universe.  Comments are always welcome.  And if there are any projects you would like to see, just let me know.   


1 comment:

Jayne said...

You did a great job with these, love the embossed cloud background.