Pinterest

Friday, June 1, 2012

New Catalogue and More!!!

Today is such an exciting day.  New Stampin' Up! catalogue day.  I have had one in my hot little hands for a few weeks and now I can share with the rest of you.  You can see the catalogue online by following the link in the sidebar to the right.  If you are like me and need an actual hard copy of the catalogue contact me today and I will set aside a copy for you.  You can reach me at: riajenkins@rogers.com.  I am not sure how they do it, but each new catalogue that Stampin' Up! releases is always better than the one before.  Just keeps getting better and better.  

And just when I thought things couldn't get better they announced some new promotions for this month.  

First is for those interested in signing up as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  If you want to build a business or want to join as a hobby demonstrator to supply your crafting needs, now is an amazing time to join.   In addition to getting  the Your Way Starter kit, which you can get up to $225 in value for only $125.  For the month of June you can get select products from our Takes the Cake suite for FREE!!!  YES!!!  That's right, up to an additional $60 in product for FREE!!!  How sweet a deal is this.  You can see the PDF flyer for this special promotion HERE.  And did I mention the shipping on all Starter Kits is FREE!!  






And things just keep getting better and better for hostesses as well.  During the months of June and July in addition to our regular amazing hostess benefits, they have an added bonus of even more free product for hostesses that have a workshop or class with sales of $575 or more.  They will be receiving an additional $60 towards free product.  For example, with sales of $575, the hostess gets $150 towards ANYTHING in our current catalogue AND 1 item 50% off.  AMAZING!!!  You can see the new benefits chart here





Tomorrow Denise and I will be a vendor at the Crop for The Cure in St. Jacob's.  Tracy and her family do an amazing job hosting this annual crop where all proceeds go to breast cancer research.  Denise and I will be donating 20% of our sales to Breast Cancer Research.  Such a worthy cause, especially at this crop where we remember and honour friends and family who we have lost to this disease.

No comments: