Pinterest

Monday, June 11, 2012

Catalogue Launch at my Booth At the Fresh Ayr Festival

YOU ARE INVITED!!!


I will be having a booth at the Fresh Ayr Festival this year and everyone is invited to come and check it out.  Ayr is a beautiful town here in Southern Ontario, we are about an hour west of Toronto, just outside Kitchener-Waterloo. Every year in June we have the Fresh Ayr Festival, lots to see and do, numerous vendors, the Ayr Idol Contest, a Youth Art Contest and more.  

And this is the first year that I will be having a booth there.  And I am soooo excited.  I will have a free make n' take, there will be a door prize, retired Stampin' Up! product at a discounted price.  AND you can get a brand new Stampin' Up! catalogue for free with any purchase, AND free shipping on all orders this  week right through to Sunday, June 17, so if you can't make it to the festival but would like to place an order you can!!  Just contact me at: riajenkins@rogers.com for free shipping on any order this week.

Details are as follows:


WHEN:   Saturday, June 16, 9:00 a.m-4:00 p.m.

WHERE:  Fresh Ayr Festival, Victoria Park, Ayr, Ontario

For more information on the festival you can check out their website HERE:

Don't forget the free shipping on all orders for this week, even if you can't make it to the festival, just fire off an email to me.  Any orders that I receive from today, June 11 to Sunday, June 18 will have free shipping.  So if you can't make to Ayr Saturday, you can still take advantage of this fabulous offer. 



No comments: