Pinterest

Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Neverending Card

Daniel has a birthday party tomorrow and for the card that he will be giving to his friend, I decided to make a neverending card. I had never made one before and saw it explained in the Stampin Up Consultant's magazine Stampin Success. I watched a video tutorial and knew I could do it. Little did I know how stinkin easy it was to make. Just four simple pieces of cardstock, folded and adhered in a basic pattern and voila!! You have a neverending card, and they way you decorate it is all up to you. The possibilities are endless!!

My card base was Real Red cardstock, I used Celebrations Specialty Designer Series Paper and Quick Accents to decorate the card. For stamps sets I used the Birthday Bakery (a hostess gift) and Whimiscal Words (last years Sale-A-Bration gift set).



Here is part one.


Part two.


Part three.


Part four.




Just a word of warning, kids can't help but constantly play with this card. I had to tell Daniel to put it down before he wore it out and couldn't give it to the person it was intended for.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Ria! I am sure Daniel's friend will love it!!

Heather said...

Love it Ria!!! Great card!!!

Deanna said...

Wow, very kewl!