Pinterest

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Love Blossoms Blog Hop



Happy Saturday!!  I am so excited to be part of this blog hop reveal with some of my fellow demonstrators.  We got to see each of the creations before we posted.  Each and every card is unique and I have been inspired for the upcoming months.  And you will be inspired too.   

For this month we used items from the Love Blossoms suite in the new Occasions Catalogue.  You can buy the Bloomin' Heart Thinlits Die and the Bloomin' Love Stamp set as a bundle and save 15%. And I couldn't resist the new Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper.  Gorgeous!!

Below is my card.   I used the Bloomin' Heart thinlits die cut as a stencil and sponged ink over the die to give a nice shadow effect.  



The supplies used are as follows:

Card stock:   Crumb Cake and Blushing Bride (found in the Occasions Catalogue as part of the Love Blossoms Card stock Pack and in the Main Catalogue)

Pattered Paper:  Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack (Occasions Catalogue)

Ink:  Rose Red (Main Catalogue), and Basic Black Archival Stampin Pad  (Occasions Catalogue)

Dies:  Bloomin' Hearts Thinlits Die  and Large Numbers Framelits Die (Occasions Catalogue)

Stamp Set:  Bloomin' Love (Occasions Catalogue)

Embellishments:  Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit (Occasions Catalogue)

And its Sale A Bration here at Stampin' Up!!  Which means for every $60 you spend on Stampin' Up! products you can pick an item from the Sale A Bration catalogue for free!!!   And there are just a few items you will want to add to your stash.

Thanks for stopping by, comments are always welcome.   And don't forgot to visit  Melissa at Lovely Stamping  for more Stampin' inspiration on the blog hop.

3 comments:

Denise Donald said...

Love it! I'm so glad I got to see it in person. Even more beautiful than the picture shows.

Tracey said...

This is so pretty Ria!!

Jone Smith said...

I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. Now sharing some information about haircutting shears