Pinterest

Monday, February 3, 2014

See Ya Later Alligator


Happy Monday world!!   Call me a freak but I like Mondays.   Monday means a new week full of new possibilities.  And I am a big believer that attitude is everything and life is what you make it.  And I love the fact that we are having a real winter this year. (some people look at me like I have four heads when I say this)   I love snow,the way it turns what is a dull grey landscape into a blanket of snow glistening in the sun.  We had another storm come through again on Saturday and it gave the landscape a touch up.  This is what our backyard looked like yesterday.   Today we have some brilliant sunshine and it is gorgeous!!!   And yes, that is a fallen tree at the back of the property.   It fell during the ice storm the weekend before Christmas and with all the snow we have had, the tree people have not been able to come out and give us a quote yet.  And yes, we are going to be getting a lot of fire wood for our outdoor fireplace.  LOL





As you know from my previous post we have started Sale-A-Bration last week.  And of course as a demo, one of the perks was being able to get the Sale-A-Bration items in December.   Here is a card I made using a couple of items of the sale-a-bration catalogue.  And it was part of a class I taught last week to promote Sale-A-Bration.  



Products used are as follows:

Stamp Set:  See Ya Later (FREE!!!!)  This is has to be my favourite stamp set in Sale-A-Bration this year

Ink:  Gumball Green Classic Ink Pad (Main Idea Book and Catalogue)

Cardstock:  Whisper white, Gumball Green, Silver Glimmer (Main Idea Book and Catalogue)

DSP:   Watercolor Wonder (Occasions Catalogue)

Punches and Dies:  Banner Framelits Die and Chevron Border Punch (Occasions Catalogue) Small Heart Punch (Main Idea Book and Catalogue)

Textured Embossing Folder:  Decorative Dots (FREE!!!)

To see all the products that you can get for free with a qualifying purchase of $60 or more, contact me today!!!   riajenkins@rogers.com

Thanks for stopping by on this cold February day (well at least cold here)  I would love to hear from you!!


2 comments:

Denise Donald said...

I love your backyard. I really enjoyed reading your blog today! And of course, I think your card is gorgeous! Woohoo!!!!

Pieces of Paper, Puppies and Life said...

I agree Ria that stamp set is one of my favorites also. I love the card!
However, I am neither a Monday person or a lover of snow. Although I'm not much for the grey dismal look of winter without snow, Mother Nature and I need to discuss the need for meters of snow as opposed to inches!